Thursday, November 19, 2009

tie a knot!

My favorite project of this season! This adorable hand stamped ribbon is made of muslin and I had more fun stamping away! Can't wait to wrap all of my Christmas gifts in it this year with a backdrop of plain brown paper. I coffee stained the tags and scented them with vanilla...mmm so sweet! Each card holds 3 yards and some are even glitterfied. Better yet, this ribbon can
be used over and over again. So tie a knot or a bow...either will make a darling package!




4 comments:

  1. do you have an etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am just now responding! I am working on getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to meet you Lisa, My friend Natalie just loves all of her vintage jewelry destash she bought at your booth!

    I have featured you and others on my Dallas Flea report blog post..

    labonnefemme1.blogspot.com

    Sheena Croft
    nocarnations.etsy.com
    labonnefemme.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lady! Here is my blog...love your items and cant wait to add more. What great talent you have. Your booth was by far my favorite.

    tamara

    ReplyDelete